Admissions start in December every year.
- Admission is strictly based on performance in Admission Test.
- There will be a written test and Parents will be interviewed .
- Provisional Admission in Class-XI is based on entrance exam conducted every year. Admission is granted on merit basis. All admissions to Class XI are provisional and subject to clearance of Class X. All documents related to clearance of Class X must be submitted in the school office within 15 days of declaration of result of Class X for confirmation of admission, failing which admission is likely to be cancelled.
- Admission as a boarder will be given to students from Class III to Class X.
On getting admission :-
Following documents are to be submitted at the time admission :
- Birth Certificate (attested photocopy issued from the Municipal Corporation) for admission in Classes L.K.G to IX.
- Transfer Certificate (in original)
- School Leaving Certificate, Character Certificate, Mark Sheet (attested photocopy) for admission in Class XI.
- Migration Certificate (in original) is required if the child completes Class X from other than ICSE Board.
- 4 passport sized photographs.
- Cast certificate (OBC/ST/SC) if any.
- The student’s name will be struck off from the school attendance register who fails to clear school fees for 3 consecutive months. He/She can attend regular classes only after clearing the pending dues along with re-enrollment amount fee of Rs. 500/-