Under Enforcement Directorate (ED), Eastern Region, Kolkata, Govt. of India
Under the management of Directorate of Enforcement [E.D], Kolkata Regional Office, Govt. of India
- It is mandatory to avail school bus. Under no circumstance the student is allowed to bring cycle, two or four wheelers.
- The buses will not wait for late comers.
- The student should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
- No student should come near the entry door of the bus until it has made a complete stop.
- All students must occupy seats immediately after boarding their buses.
- The front door of the bus is the only authorized entrance and exit.
- The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stop only. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change.
- When the bus is in motion students must not move around in the
bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
- Objects trash of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
- No student will get out of the bus to buy anything or meet people. Such an act will be strictly dealt with.
- Unruly behavior is strictly prohibited. Courteous behavior is expected at all times.
- No refunds/adjustment of monthly fee will be done even if the bus is used for one week in a month.
- The driver's attention must not be distracted for any reason.
- The bus teachers and student bus monitors are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses. Any serious offence must be reported to the school authorities.
- Students must travel only by the buses allotted to them.
- The students once enrolled for availing bus facility are not allowed to withdraw their facility. However, under unavoidable circumstances it may be allowed only after clearance of all dues of the whole session.