Under Enforcement Directorate (ED), Eastern Region, Kolkata, Govt. of India
Under the management of Directorate of Enforcement [E.D], Kolkata Regional Office, Govt. of India
Parents & Guardians
- Parents retain their rights and duties in the education of their children, even though they delegate them in part to the school. The support and collaboration of parents, is in all cases considered indispensable for the success of the work of education carried out by the school.
- Parents’ POSITIVE COOPERATION with the school is absolutely essential for the constructive upbringing of their wards. They are strongly exhorted to do the same:
- By urging their wards to be regular and punctual in attendance.
- By checking the School Diary on a regular basis.
- By seeing that their wards are diligent at their homework and lessons.
- By not engaging in private tuition from any teacher of the school.
- By insisting on neatness and cleanliness in their text books, exercise-books, School Diary and personal appearance.
- By regularly meeting the Principal / Vice Principal / and Teachers to discuss the progress of their wards in academic and non academic fields.
- Parents/guardians threatening the school by various methods, by leveling malicious or false allegations or spreading rumours or giving false information which tends to bring into disrepute the school or its employees or spreading panic among them, might result in issuing Transfer Certificate to their child/ ward from the school.
- Negative/wrong/non-constructive publicity caused by any student/parent can lead to dismissal of the student.
- Periodical reports, and the Report Card, will keep parents / guardians informed of the progress of their wards.
- Ordinarily communication with parents / guardians is made through the School Diary. The School Diary must be checked by the parents regularly and duly signed.
- Parents/Guardians need to get permission from the Principal/Vice Principal to see their wards or to meet teachers during class hours.
- Admittance into the school premises is at the sole discretion of the school authorities, who reserve to themselves the right to refuse admission to anyone without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- School campus is a tobacco free and a non - smoking zone at all times. It is also cell phone and plastic free.
- Exemplary behaviour is expected from all persons in the school campus.
- Though the school takes good care of all the students while in school, the school cannot be held responsible for any self inflicted or accidental mishap/injury, physical or otherwise, that may befall them.
- All communication to the school should be addressed to the Principal.
- Parents and Guardians are free to put forth their suggestions and grievances into the ‘suggestion/grievance’ box placed in front of Principal’s office.